Morum House Medical Centre aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and resourceful manner.
- Provide a service which puts patient welfare first.
- Work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide professional medical, nursing and other services which meet the identified needs of patients.
- Promote best practice through utilising specialist expertise within the practice team and externally and encouraging the continuous professional development of all members of the practice team.
- Nurture a culture which is innovative, forward looking and adaptable.
- Take into account the evidence provided by scientific and medical research in our treatment.
Providing our patients with a high standard of care for the benefit of each patient’s health and wellbeing using a holistic approach to healthcare and patient education.
- Conveying compassion in word and action.
- Assessing and responding to needs.
- Providing an appropriate range of services.
- Maintaining a health promoting environment.
- Showing courtesy.
- Seeking to understand.
- Treating all fairly.
- Valuing each person as a unique individual.
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable.
Working as a team
- Relating well within the team.
- Valuing the contribution of each team member.
- Building a mutually supportive environment.
- Co-operating with other teams.
- Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients.
- Speaking and acting truthfully.
- Being accountable for our actions.
Learning and improving
- Adapting to change.
- Building on achievements.
- Developing our services.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.