Non-NHS Services




Certain services to our patients are not covered by the National Health Service. These include some medical certificates, insurance forms, signing of passport applications and some medical examinations.

We are happy to perform most services of this sort but will charge a fee in line with current British Medical Association guidelines. Please leave these forms with the receptionist who will pass them on to the doctor.  The doctor has a heavy workload and will not be able to treat such forms as priority over ill patients.  You therefore, need to leave a week before your form is available for collection.

Letters for Housing

We do not give letters to patients for Local Authority Services. If a letter is required the Medical Officer of the Local Authority will write to us, as there are specific forms for different problems.