Domestic Violence




Domestic Violence and Abuse

The staff in your practice are trained about domestic abuse and specialist workers are available to support you.  Your practice is an ‘IRIS’ practice.  You can talk to doctors, nurses and other staff working here if you are being hurt or controlled by your current or ex-partner, are afraid of someone at home or a member of your family.  You can also contact NIA and ask to speak to the IRIS worker, ‘IRIS Advocate Educator’.

 Visit the nia website

 Advice on clearing internet history

Domestic violence