About the Patient Participation Group
Make a difference
Join Our Patient Participation Group - PPG
The PPG is a group of people who are patients of the surgery. Their aim is to provide a 'patient voice' ensuring that the surgery provides a better service for its registered patient population.
The purpose of the Patient Participation Group
- To give Practice staff and Patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide a the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare.
- To encourage Health education activities within the Practice
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To involve patients from the wider population.
Everyone is welcome to join our PPG!
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.