**** IMPORTANT NOTICE ****
The practice is migrating to a different clinical system on 04.10.2016. In order to prepare for the migration and to continue the services with minimum interruption, the following temporary measures will be in place:
Normal service. Pre-booked or walk-in service during normal surgery opening hours.
From 28.09.2016 - 03.10.2016 appointments for urgent medical attention only.
If your repeat prescription is due between 26.09.2016 - 07.10.2016 please request it now.
New Patient Registration
We will continue to accept new patient registration but will not be able to apply on the clinical system from 26.09.2016 - 04.10.2016.
Online services will be suspended from 19.09.2016 - 07.10.2016. All currently registered for online services must re-register with the new clinical system.
Only urgent medical reports will be processed from 26.09.2016 - 07.10.2016
Referrals, Blood tests, X-Rays, Scans, & other investigations:
Only urgent request will be performed from 26.09.2016 - 03.10.2016
The practice hope to resume normal services on 04.10.2016. Sorry for the disruption and thank you for your cooperation.
0203 805 7300
- For Routine Appointments - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- To Cancel Extended Evening & Saturday Appointments - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Urgent Appointments & Home Visits - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Test Results - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- For General Enquires - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- Automated Practice Information - 24 hours
- Calls from NHS Healthcare or Social Care Providers or Commissioners
In person - use the tear-off slip received with your previous prescription, tick the items required and drop it in to reception.
- Pharmacy - You can request via your Pharmacy.
By post - send it to the address above with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll send it back to you.
By fax - on 0208 826 1951
By email - send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - to make a request you will need to register for Online Services. Click here
New Patient Registration
We are open to new patient registration as long as you are eligible to be registered
with a GP in the UK. But home visit can only be provided to patients registered with
the practice and living in the postcodes N22 and parts of N8, N11, N13, N17 and N18.
- Online 24/7 - Register now
- By email 24/7 - email@example.com
- By post
- By fax - on 0208 826 1951
- In person @ the surgery
Benefits of registering with the practice:
- Open 08:00 - 18:30 core hours
- Extended access 18:30 - 20:00 Mon-Fri @ the practice & Saturdays @ the Hubs
- Patient focused
- Personalised car plan based on patient's needs
- Wide range of clinical services
- Centrally located with very good transport links closer to Wood Green
- Very good disabled access such as parking, step free access, toilets, lifts etc.
- Large & spacious premises
- Very good amenities around the practice
- Friendly staff
- Online services
- Very good & active PPG - everyone is welcome to join
- Continuously striving to improve access - currently implementing new access plan
Come REGISTER with us to enjoy the above benefits & more for a good patient experience.
THE STAUNTON GROUP PRACTICE DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE GOOGLE™ TRANSLATE FEATURE ON OUR WEBSITE.
(Site updated 19/09/2016)