Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend?
Appointments are now available for all patients registered
at any Haringey practice.
Monday to Friday: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Contact your GP practice or call 0330 053 9499 during the above
hub opening hours to book an appointment at one of three locations.
Please note opening hours will vary between hubs:
Bounds Green Group Practice, Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre, 4 Creighton Road,
London N17 8NW
Queenswood Medical Practice, 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
You can make an appointment if you are registered at any practice in Haringey.
You will be able to see a local Haringey GP or healthcare professional.
It may be someone from your practice, and if not, it will be another local GP,
Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant.
0203 805 7300
- For Routine Appointments - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- To Cancel Extended Evening & Saturday Appointments - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Urgent Appointments & Home Visits - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Test Results - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- For General Enquires - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- Automated Practice Information - 24 hours
- Calls from NHS Healthcare or Social Care Providers or Commissioners
In person - use the tear-off slip received with your previous prescription, tick the items required and drop it in to reception.
- Pharmacy - You can request via your Pharmacy.
By post - send it to the address above with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll send it back to you.
By fax - on 0208 826 1951
By email - send your request to email@example.com
Online - to make a request you will need to register for Online Services. Click here
New Patient Registration
We are open to new patient registration as long as you are eligible to be registered
with a GP in the UK. But home visit can only be provided to patients registered with
the practice and living in the postcodes N22 and parts of N8, N11, N13, N17 and N18.
- Online 24/7 - Register now
- By email 24/7 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post
- By fax - on 0208 826 1951
- In person @ the surgery
Benefits of registering with the practice:
- Open 08:00 - 18:30 core hours
- Extended access 18:30 - 20:00 Mon-Fri @ the practice & Saturdays @ the Hubs
- Patient focused
- Personalised car plan based on patient's needs
- Wide range of clinical services
- Centrally located with very good transport links closer to Wood Green
- Very good disabled access such as parking, step free access, toilets, lifts etc.
- Large & spacious premises
- Very good amenities around the practice
- Friendly staff
- Online services
- Very good & active PPG - everyone is welcome to join
- Continuously striving to improve access - currently implementing new access plan
Come REGISTER with us to enjoy the above benefits & more for a good patient experience.
THE STAUNTON GROUP PRACTICE DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE GOOGLE™ TRANSLATE FEATURE ON OUR WEBSITE.
(Site updated 23/05/2018)