0203 805 7300
- For Routine Appointments - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- To Cancel Extended Evening & Saturday Appointments - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Urgent Appointments & Home Visits - lines open between 08:00 - 18:30
- For Test Results - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- For General Enquires - lines open between 11:00 - 18:30
- Automated Practice Information - 24 hours
- Calls from NHS Healthcare or Social Care Providers or Commissioners
In person - use the tear-off slip received with your previous prescription, tick the items required and drop it in to reception.
- Pharmacy - You can request via your Pharmacy.
By post - send it to the address above with a stamped addressed envelope and we'll send it back to you.
By fax - on 0208 826 1951
By email - send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online - to make a request you will need to register for Online Services. Click here
THE STAUNTON GROUP PRACTICE DISCLAIMS AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACIES OR PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE GOOGLE™ TRANSLATE FEATURE ON OUR WEBSITE.
(Site updated 26/05/2016)